OIPA INDIA Delegation accomplished to improve the Act on Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, the draft is focused on few points:
- Prohibition of operating pet shops without registration
- Accommodation, infrastructure and housing of pets
- General care of animals, veterinary care, and other operational requirements
- Maintenance of records
- Non-compliance with these rules
- Inspection of establishment
Furthermore for 8 species have been selected minimum requirements (birds, cats, dogs, rabbits, pigs, hamsters, rats, mice).
Support OIPA India and its activities!