DRISTI, A BLIND DOG DUMPED IN FRONT OF OIPA NEPAL / NAWRC, NEEDS HELP!
Some days ago a scruffy she-dog was abandoned in a noodles box in front of OIPA Nepal / NAWRC office.
The volunteers came to her aid immediately and brought her to the vet. Both of her eyes are completely damaged and she can’t see. According to vets, she requires enucleation of the eyes, a surgical procedure that involves removal of the entire globe and its intraocular contents.
The volunteers gave her the name DRISTI that literally means “Eyesight”.
Dristi needs help!
The total estimated cost of Dristi’s treatment is almost 1.000 $. Please help!
Here is a list of the expenses:
– Sponsor vehicle costs to take her to clinic in Kathmandu – NRs 5,000 ($50) each time (estimated 6 times i.e. total estimated cost NRs 30,000 ($300))
– Sponsor clinic charges – NRs 1,500 ($15) per day (estimated 15 days i.e. total costs NRs 22,500 ($225))
– Sponsor medication and surgical costs – medicines 10,000 and surgical 5,000 (total estimated costs NRs 15,000 ($150))
– Sponsor a cage, foods and care giver = NRs 15,000 ($150)
– Other Expenses = NRs 10,000 ($100)
Please share this appeal, and if you want to make a contribution for her treatment, visit our donation page
https://www.oipa.org/international/oipa-nepal/ – causal “NEPAL – DRISTI”