Petitioner move this application under Central Government Act: Section 133 in The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973; Conditional order for removal of public nuisance, due to illegal and unlawful meat shop cum slaughter houses, stray cattle’s, dogs and monkeys / Misuse of Oxytocin and polythene along with stubble burning and right to water and sanitation, whereas animal are being shifted in non ISI goods transport vehicles and strict compliance of Intensive National Cleanliness Campaign because all field functionaries in Haryana, are not performing their official duties, whereas unlawful slaughter houses are functioning, animals are abused during cruel transportation and man animal conflict increasing day by day, likewise fire crackers spoiling environment and creating public nuisance amongst animal and birds along with human beings, besides it communities are being misguided under reservation cover, creating hurdles and public nuisances all around Haryana, besides it uncontrolled population also create public imbalance and nuisance.
Naresh Kadyan, Representative of the United Nation affiliated “International Organisation for Animal Protection”: OIPA www.oipa.org in India, Chairman, People for Animals (PFA) Haryana, C-38, Rose Apartment, Prashant Vihar, sector-14, Rohini, Delhi / Master Trainer, Animal Welfare Board of India, Commissioner, Scouts and Guides, Haryana / Convener, Kadyan Khap International.
- All Members of Parliaments in Haryana.
- All Members of Haryana Legislative Assembly.
- EO’s and Secretaries, Municipal Council / Committees.
- All BDO’s through District Development and Panchyat Officer.
- All SHO’s through Deputy Superintendent of Police.
- Regional Officer, Haryana Pollution Control Board.
- Deputy Labour Commissioner / Labour Officer.
- Civil Surgeon / Food Safety Officer.
- Haryana Gau Seva Ayog and State Animal Welfare Board through Deputy Director, Animal Husbandry cum Secretary, Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
- Regional Transport Authorities.
- All Tehsildars.
- The Resident Commissioner of Haryana in Delhi.
- Committee on Petitions, Haryana Legislative Assembly.