OIPA needs volunteers for various activities, which range from helping with the office work to holding lessons in schools on animal abuse and related topics; each field in which we are active is sustained by volunteer work.
The work in which every OIPA delegation concentrates on is different according to the local needs, consequently each OIPA delegation has its particulars targets which vary upon the reality of the place.
Not near an action? YOU are still needed!
Be more than a passive observer, stand with the people taking action for all the abused animals: let them know that world is standing with them and supporting them.
EVEN A LITTLE IS ENOUGH, EVEN A COUPLE OF HOURS EVERY MONTH CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR THE ANIMALS. EVERYONE CAN CONTRIBUTE ACCORDING TO HIS OWN CAPACITIES, TIME AND SKILLS.
Do you want to take action for animals but you don’t know from where to start?
We can help you!
Start small and have fun!
Little actions today will have a great impact tomorrow!
What you can do:
• Information stands
• Local events
• Demonstrations and protests
• Information tables by universities
• Controls on request
• Contacts with media and press
• Contacts with International Doctors – LIMAV
• Publishing of articles
• Open a Facebook Page or a Blog: Show the others what you’re doing!
HOW TO START
1. Contact OIPA International (email@example.com)
2. Decide which topic interest you the most: stray animals, awareness campaigns, vegan nutrition, ecc…
3. We’ll give you some brochures and information to start
4. Do an information table, print some brochures and take contacts with local people
5. Raise funds: do an event for your activity, or offer something like homemade cakes or handcrafts
Once you have started with these little activities, we’ll keep helping you on reach your target, take contacts with the local community and keep going.
Act for animals now, be the change within your community!
Make the difference, stand for animals with OIPA!