PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Article 13 of General Data Protection Regulation
(Regulation (EU) No 2016/679)
Owner of treatment
The owner of the treatment is OIPA Onlus, that has its registered office in Via Sant’Ambrogio 12 – Ceriano Laghetto MB (Italy)
Information on the treatment of the personal data
OIPA Onlus will process personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 exclusively for carrying out the institutional activities and for the management of the associative relationship. In particular, as regards:
- Correspondence with members and volunteers and call to assemblies;
- Payment of membership fees, donations and bequests;
- Sending of the association’s magazine and newsletter;
- Information and awareness campaigns;
- Petitions to national and international institutions.
Data sharing and dissemination
Personal data are processed with automated instruments for the time that is strictly necessary to attain the purposes for which they have been collected.
The indication of name, address, telephone number and e-mail address is necessary for the management of the associative relationship and for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
OIPA Onlus has adopted all the minimum measures demanded by law and drawing inspiration from the main international standards.
The data collected can be made available to third parties that carry out processing activities that are essential to the activities of the organization such as, for example, banking data, credit card and PayPal submitted to the respective credit institutions for the donations; registers shared with third party suppliers for the sending of the membership card, magazine and other information material; and for the coordination and organization of initiatives designed to publicizing the activities of the association. In addition to the cases described above, personal data will be disclosed solely and exclusively to fulfil specific requests made by judicial or public security authorities.
Storage period for data
In accordance with Article 5 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and without prejudice to the right of withdrawal set out in this notice, the storage period for personal data is related to the relationship with the organization, such as, for example, membership to the association, donations, bequests, distance sponsorship of dogs, registration to the website for the newsletter, signature of petitions and appeals in paper or online. In any case, the personal data will be stored for a period not exceeding ten years after the last donation or request for membership to the association.
Rights of the data subject
In accordance with Articles 13, 15, 18, 19, 20 and 21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 we hereby inform that:
- the data subject has the right to request from the controller access to and rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of the personal data and the right to object and to portability;
- the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, with the Data Protection Supervisor in accordance with the procedures and directions posted on the official website of the Authority garanteprivacy.it.
For further information or to exercise your rights in compliance with the legislation governing the protection of personal data, you should contact: OIPA Onlus – Via Sant’Ambrogio 12 – Ceriano Laghetto MB (Italy) – firstname.lastname@example.org