International Organization for Animal Protection, is an International Confederation of associations (today, 170) for the animal protection and for the defence of animal rights all over the world. Founded in 1981 by Milly Shar Manzoli, OIPA is a Non Governmental Organisation associated to the UN Department of Public Information since 1992. The purpose of the Organization consists in the defence of animal rights and in the defence of the animals from every kind of mistreatment. It also follows the purpose of improving the public health through the abolishment of any kind of animal experiments throughout the world. The Organization wants to bring its contribute for a better, a healthier and a more human world, for a medical science that is not based on violence, for a more efficient sanitarian structure, for an ecologically clean environment. Animals need help from all of us.
The fight for animal rights is long and hard. OIPA is looking for new international representatives.
The representatives are volunteers. The activity is for free.
Applying to International Organization for Animal Protection
• Planning and promotion of OIPA activities (against vivisection, bullfight, zoo etc) in his/her country, in compliance with the Charter of the association.
• Starting and promoting projects and/or campaigns (national/international) assigned by the presidency office or by international relations office. Our campaigns are aimed to protect the rights of the animals with:
⇒ Information stands
⇒ Demonstrations and protests
⇒ Information tables
⇒ Contacts with media and press
⇒ Contacts with International Doctors – LIMAV (www.limav.org)
• Should look for and keep contacts with media, radio, television, on a national/international level.
• Open and support a Delegation.
• Write informative material (brochures, flyers etc) and update them; start a local news letter.
• Open a facebook page to support OIPA headoffice www.oipa.org
• Look for funds and donations to promote OIPA activities.
• Cooperate with other Delegations.
OIPA branches work autonomously and each one carries out the issues and fights more urgent according to the local needs.
Knowledge of animal protection issues. Experience of working with animals is desirable.
Knowledge of the legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of animals.
Must be able to work alone or with others.
Excellent computer and typing skills, to include Microsoft Word and Excel. Superb organizational skills for reliable and timely fulfilment of multitask responsibilities.
We need reliable and self-motivated people who have excellent communication skills, passion, persistence and commitment.
For informations and contacts: