Thanks to our fund “Emergency Ukraine” and the collaboration with our member association Happy Paw, OIPA has recently supported a vaccination project for animals in Zaporizhia and Kyiv regions. 840 vaccines for dogs and cats were purchased and distributed in 9 different shelters:
- Zaporizhia Animal Protection League in Kushuhum village, Zaporizhzhia region (25 dogs and 25 cats were vaccinated);
- Fluffy, shelter of Tetyana Okhrimenko in the city of Vilniansk, Zaporizhzhia region (30 dogs and 47 cats were vaccinated);
- Give me a paw, friend in the city of Zaporizhia (454 dogs of which 150 and 75 cats were vaccinated);
- Shelter of Iryna Revutska in Natalivka village, Zaporizhzhia region (50 dogs and 30 cats were vaccinated);
- Shelter Wake up your heart, shelter of Nina Rozovska in the city of Zaporizhia (90 dogs and 37 cats were vaccinated);
- Chance in the city of Zaporizhia (450 dogs of which 100 and 100 cats were vaccinated);
- Kotobanda in the city of Kyiv (100 cats of which 50 were vaccinated);
- Street Cats in the city of Kyiv (56 cats were vaccinated);
- Zaporizhzhia Animal Protection Service in the city of Zaporizhia (300 dogs of which 30 were vaccinated).
495 dogs and 345 cats received complex doses of Duramune and Felocell vaccines.
Only vaccination can save animals from deadly diseases, viruses and infections. Therefore, particularly in a shelter with a large number of animals, annual vaccination of four paws is mandatory.
❤️Thank you for caring about the health of animals !❤️
DONATE FOR “EMERGENCY UKRAINE”
Write as note“Emergency Ukraine” and add the exact amount
OIPA – Organizzazione Internazionale Protezione Animali
SWIFT/BIT Code: BCITITMM
Bank Account Number: 100000002326
Bank’s Name and Address:
Banca Popolare Commercio e Industria
VIA BOCCHETTO, 13 – 20123 Milan – Italy